Monday, October 04, 2010

Take Action in 2010

"You will never reach your goal until you start to take action, any action."
Byron Pulsifer, from Take Action; Don't Procrastinate
Published by The Duchesne



If we're not taking any steps, we're simply standing still.



October 4, 2010 marks the beginning of my effort to source my talent and abilities and channel them into something tangible; i.e. my e-magazine THE DUCHESNE.

Publishing an e-mag is an aspiration I have always had but never quite got around to doing. My challenge will be my appetite for procastinating. I realise that there will be readers depending on me to make this sustainable so this is a challenge I gracefully accept.
Let's talk about that for a moment shall we?

Procastination -my demon

Why is it so easy to procastinate? We tell ourselves we'll do it tomorrow knowing that everyday will be another tomorrow because tomorrow never comes.
It's easy to procastinate but difficult to take action and control. This can be for many reasons. Sometimes we have to reach a low ebb in order to find ourselves and sometimes we just need a kick. Either way it is important to recognise when the time has come for action to be taken.

Filling our lives with positive actions create energy and positivity, key elements for motivation and purpose. Ever spent a whole day watching television and at the end of that day you feel exhausted? Both mentally and physically?   

Why? -   Because Action is Energy and non-action is Lethargy.

Today I am taking action, when will you?
Yes, I heard few of you....maybe tomorrow.

Quote I'm loving today-

"Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching."
Randall. G. Leighton


Photography, From the Web

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Duchesne appreciates your comments and feedback. Don't forget to leave your reactions and to follow and subscribe! Thank you for your support.