Friday, February 22, 2013

And When You Want Something.....

....all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.

Published by The Duchesne




Blessings Beloveds and wishing for you all a wonderful 2013 and onwards.

I know, I know....it's been ages hasn't it? Well, watch the video above to see what I have been up to. God is great. All the time.

Many of you know that I relocated to the US in 2011 to pursue the 'dream' which I stated would be revealed in time. Now I can announce that I am on my way. Climbing each rung diligently and getting back on when I fall off.

"For a life worth living is a life where you live in the moments. Not so much planning, just going with the stream and letting God be the wind that carries you. "

As always, much love.                 Blessings, Abundance and Prosperity.

The Duchesne
Actress Sheena Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Duchesne appreciates your comments and feedback. Don't forget to leave your reactions and to follow and subscribe! Thank you for your support.